Assurance Home Care’s trained, attentive caregivers will provide
support for all Activities of Daily Living, including:
Personal Care Services:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Assistance with oral and denture care
- Washing, drying, styling hair
- Assistance with shaving for men
- Assistance with toileting and continence care
- Assistance with selecting appropriate clothing and attire
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with maintaining a healthy, clean and safe environment
- Planning and preparing healthy meals
- Overseeing and assisting with special diet requirements and/or restrictions
- Monitoring a healthy fluid intake
- Assistance with feeding
- Assistance with Range of Motion exercises
- Assistance with prescribed physical therapy exercises
- Assistance with walking and accompanying our clients on walks
- Assistance with transfers
- Turning and repositioning our clients in the bed or chair
- Light housekeeping
- Changing bed linens
- Assistance with organizing the home
- Feeding and watering pets
- Watering house plants
- Overseeing and reporting any needed home maintenance
- Assistance with scheduling appointments
- Transporting and accompanying our clients to and from doctor appointments, activities, church, social and civic outings.
- Assistance with maintaining a calender of events, appointments, etc.
- Assistance with correspondence
- Grocery shopping
- Picking up prescriptions
- Running errands: post office, dry cleaning etc.
- Encourage conversation and mental activity by reading to clients, listening to music, looking at photographs, working puzzles, playing cards, reminiscing, watching old movies together, reading old letters, encouraging hobbies and interests such as gardening, cooking, dancing, arts and crafts, golf, bird watching etc.
- Escorting our clients to plays, concerts, movies, restaurants, shopping, church, meetings, etc.