Assurance’s 10 Step Hiring Process, caregiver training, and company policies and procedures exceed the state certification requirements in Kentucky. In addition to annual TB assessments, competency training and caregiver evaluations, Assurance conducts ongoing and random drug screens, criminal background checks and nurse aide abuse registry checks on all caregivers.
Assurance Home Care provides ongoing and case-specific training to our caregivers as well as continuing education on topics such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Making the Home Safe for Seniors, Nutrition and Special Diet Considerations, Proper Transferring Techniques, Helping Seniors Age in Place With Grace, Observing Universal Precautions, and Managing Day to Day Concerns.
Additionally, we give our clients and their families the added reassurance of knowing that their caregiver is bonded and insured. Assurance Home Care handles every aspect of billing, payroll, unemployment, worker’s compensation, liability, Social Security and Medicare taxes and billing long term care insurance policies.
Important Facts About Assurance Home Care
- State certified Personal Care Agency in the state of Kentucky
- Serving Jefferson County
- Independently owned and operated (not a national franchise)
- Local company in business since 2002
- Member of HSPN (Home Service Provider Network)
- Member of TRIAD of Louisville (a senior advocacy organization comprised of local law enforcement, Metro Louisville government and elder care providers)
- Member of Better Business Bureau with an A + Rating
- Assurance provides a 24/7 on-call answering service to ensure clients’ needs are taken care of day or night. Assurance Home Care owner Anne Day is accessible to her employees, as well as to her clients and their families, around the clock.